Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Business Travel Guide
A Resource Source
If you’re thinking of relocating your out-of-state business to the Green Mountains, these people would love to tell you about the advantages of doing business in Vermont.
- Robin Scheu, exec. director, Addison County Economic Development Corp., (802) 388-7953, www.addisoncountyedc.org.
- Sam Andersen, exec. vice president, Central Vermont Economic Development Corp., (802) 223-4654, www.central-vt.com/cvedc.
- Nathan Wildfire, assistant director for economic development, Community and Economic Development Office (CEDO), (802) 865-7179, www.burlingtonvt.gov/CEDO.
- Town of Colchester Community & Economic Development Office, (802) 264-5508. www.colchestervt.gov.
- Dana Hanley, director of community development, Town of Essex, (802) 878-1343, www.essex.org.
- Tim Smith, president, Franklin County Industrial Development Corp., (802) 524-2194, www.fcidc.com.
- Frank Cioffi, president, Greater Burlington Industrial Corp., (802) 862-5726, ext. 12, www.gbicvt.org.
- Ruth Wallman, exec. director, Grand Isle County Economic Development Corp., (802) 372-8400, www.champlainislands.com.
- Bob Haynes, exec. director, Green Mountain Economic Development Corp., (802) 295-3710, www.gmedc.com.
- Tom Torti, president, Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce, (802) 863-3489, ext. 202, [email protected], www.vermont.org.
- John Mandeville, executive director, Lamoille Economic Development Corp., (802) 888-5640, www.lamoilleeconomy.org.
- Steve Patterson, executive director, Northeastern Vermont Development Association, (802) 748-5181, www.nvda.net.
- Steven Greenfield, chief operating officer, Vermont Economic Development Authority, (802) 828-5459, www.veda.org
- J. Ladd, director, community development department, City of Winooski, [email protected].